Smart System with multi-touch technology.
The new designed modular Xtend³ controller offers state of the art technology for glue application and quality assurance. A 21,5″ 16:9 full HD multi-touch display builds up the user interface. The easy to use software can be handled like a tablet pc. Internal detection of all Baumer hhs components reduces the setup effort significantly.
- – 21,5″ Multi-touch display
- – Internal detection of Baumer hhs components
- – Communication with cold glue pumps and hot melt melters
- – All Information is centralised
- – Network connection for remote diagnosis
- – Personalised access authorisation
- – Production statistics
- – Station allocation with intelligent Distributor
- – Product tracking according to the fail-safe principle
- – Production Pilot for Android and IOS
Intuitive, efficient, reliable
The new generation of Xpect controllers makes use of the proven and advanced operating concept of the Xtend² controllers. They are therefore the ideal entry-level models for controlling gluing.
The screen and the controller are separate, thus enabling them to be optimally and independently positioned on the machine. Long cables to the application heads are a thing of the past.
Today, the Xpect controller has state-of-the-art electronics. The innovative switched-mode power supply of Xpect controllers is unaffected by voltage fluctuations and therefore ensures trouble-free production without requiring additional UPS units.
Glue pressure settings are conveniently adjusted on the centrally installed display. Preset default values can be reloaded at any time and ensure stable production.
The new pressure curve setting option enables the operator to carry out changes simply and have them visualised directly.
The essential data of hot melt units are displayed and remain in sight at all times, if so desired.