Durable, flexible and cost-effective. The reliable Herold produces superior results for label mounting. It applies a controlled amount of adhesive on the back of large or small labels. The glued label is then manually placed onto flat board stock, set-up boxes or any other item to be labeled. The Herold’s durable construction, with protected gear train and brass rollers, facilitates trouble-free operation.
Production control is easily maintained due to a variable speed control. The thermostatically-controlled glue reservoir accommodates cold-water based adhesives as well as hot animal glues. The Herold is offered in both 500 mm, 650 mm and 800 mm roller widths and an optional pressure-bar attachment is available for applying adhesive onto rigid/thick stock such as chipboard, plywood, corrugated, stuffed envelopes and other materials up to 25 mm thick.
|Working size||Maximum Label width||Roller Speed m/min||Glue Capacity||Net Weight||TableSpace Requirement|
|500 mm||483 mm||14 – 21 m||2,8 l||60 kg||68 x 43 cm|
|650 mm||636 mm||14 – 21 m||3,7 l||76 kg||83 x 43 cm|
|800 mm||788 mm||14 – 21 m||4,7 l||90 kg||98 x 43 cm|
|1000 mm||988 mm||14 – 21 m||6,0 l||110 kg||118 x 43 cm|
– Double roller design for excellent glue-film control
– Variable speed control
– 230 V. or 380 V. motor
– Pressure-bar attachment for gluingmaterials up to 25 mm thick
– Edge/strip gluing attachment
– 500 -deep feed table for geater ease of operation when working with long labels
– Thermostatically-controlled, heated glue tray
– Glueroller and glue tray in stainless steel