• Simultaneous slitting and crosscuttingfor 100% square pieces all in one single pass;
• High precision electronic advancement for highest cutting accuracy +/- 0,2 mm;
• High production of pads and book covers;
• Material cut: solid fiber board, corrugated board, presspan, acetate, foam and plastic material;
• Simple and fast set up (ideal also for short runs);
• Rational removal and collection of initial, final and lateral trim waste by belt conveyors standard to the specification;
• Possibility to work with continuous advancement as a normal rotary slitter
• Max. working width: 1300 mm
• Min. working width: 200 mm
• Sheet advance/crosscut length: min. 1 mm / max. 700 mm
• Min. distance between rotary knives: min. 50 mm
• Max. board caliper (solid fiber): 4 mm
• Max. board caliper (corrugated): 10 mm
• Average linear speed: 16 – 20 m / minute
• Set up time: for each pair of slitting knives – 1 minute; order change scrap removal/clean up – 3 minutes
• Sheet Feeder
• Hard metal crosscutting knives
• Digital circular knives setting device
We use Google repatcha to identify if you are not a robot, which helps us to avoid spam.
In order to make this enquiry form active, you should tick "accept performance cookies"
You can choose not to allow some types of cookies to be set according to your privacy preferences.
Functional Cookies (necessary)
These cookies are essential for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, which amount to a request for services, such as establishing a session or setting your privacy preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information and they expire as soon as you leave the website.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. We use Google Analytics for this purpose. The data collected is not shared with any other party. The information we get through the use of these cookies is anonymised and we make no attempt to identify you, or influence your experience of the site while you are visiting it. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not be able to include your visit in our statistics.