• Slitting, creasing, scoring, partition slotting and crosscutting, all combined in a single pass;
• High precision electronic advancement for highest cutting accuracy +/- 0,2 mm;
• High production of corrugated partitions, pads, fitments, blanks and packing reinforcements;
• Materials cut: corrugated board, presspan, acetate, foam, rubber and plastic materials;
• Simple and fast set up (ideal for short runs);
• Doubled production with the process of two sheets in a single pass;
• Rational removal and collection of initial, final and lateral trim waste by belt conveyors standard to the specification;
• Max. working width: 1300 mm
• Min. working width: 200 mm
• Sheet advance with slotting: min. 80mm / max. 400mm
• Sheet advancement range: min. 1mm / max. 600mm
• Min. distance between rotary knives:min. 50 mm
• Distance creasing/scoring tools: min. 25 mm
• Slot depth: min. 40 mm / max. 200 mm
• Min. distance between slots: min. 40 mm
• Max. corrugated board thickness: 10 mm
• Speed with slotting: 50 – 100 strokes/ minute
• Speed without slotting: 50-150 strokes/ minute
• Set up time:
- for each pair of slitting knives – 1 minute
- for each set of scoring/creasing tools – 1 minute
- order change scrap removal/clean up – 3 minutes
• Automatic sheet feeder
• Waste suction device
• Creasing tools
• Scoring tools
We use Google repatcha to identify if you are not a robot, which helps us to avoid spam.
In order to make this enquiry form active, you should tick "accept performance cookies"
You can choose not to allow some types of cookies to be set according to your privacy preferences.
Functional Cookies (necessary)
These cookies are essential for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, which amount to a request for services, such as establishing a session or setting your privacy preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information and they expire as soon as you leave the website.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. We use Google Analytics for this purpose. The data collected is not shared with any other party. The information we get through the use of these cookies is anonymised and we make no attempt to identify you, or influence your experience of the site while you are visiting it. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not be able to include your visit in our statistics.